Bundles allow you to sell groups of tickets or products together for one price. This can be useful for handling situations such as the following:
- Season tickets for events taking place on different dates
- Multiple attractions at your location
- Combo passes for multiple events that will be attended separately
- A "ticket and T-shirt" package deal
- Customer choice bundles, such as flex passes. Go here for more info on customer choice bundles.
Start creating your bundle by clicking the "Bundles" tab at the top of your admin screen. Click the "New Bundle" button to get started. Give your bundle a name and assign a price, then use the description field to let your customers know what this bundle gives them and why they should purchase it. After that, select the ticket types and products you want to include as part of the bundle. Then, save by clicking the "Create Bundle" button. As with all of your events, tickets, and products on Passage, you'll be able to edit any of your bundle details later without affecting previous sales. To edit a bundle, simply return to the bundles section and click the "edit" link found in the actions column.
When adding a ticket type to a bundle you'll later be able to select any number of specific time-slots you want that to be usable. This will let you block out specific dates and times if desired. By default all time-slots will be offered as options to the customer.
When adding a product to a bundle you'll be given the option to select specific variants to include. If the variants field is left blank, then all variants will be offered as options by default.
Tickets and products purchased as part of a bundle will each receive part of the total discount, and will be automatically assigned a discount code beginning with "bundle" followed by a successive number designation. You will be able to track bundled sales in your Discounts or Tickets reporting using the "Bundles" filter.
Other bundle options:
- Make This a Customer Choice Bundle - Selling a flex package? Use this option if you want the customer to pick a set number from options you give to them.
- Allow Promo Code Usage With This Bundle - Select this option if you want to allow additional promo code discounts to be applied to the bundle.
- Hide Bundle Contents on Ticket - By default the ticket for a bundle purchase will show each individual item and its quantity. Select this option to hide the individual items, and only show the name of the bundle and number purchased. Recommended for options like season tickets.