Zapier Web Apps Integration
Want to connect your ticket sales with one of the web apps you already use (i.e. Google Sheets, Google Calendars, MailChimp, or one of hundreds more)? Integrating Passage with Zapier makes it easy to track details of your sales in a spreadsheet, connect with customers via email, set up appointment times on your calendar, and really just about any task you need to automate.
Click this link to get started with your Zapier integration for Passage: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/38876/26ab5d6e4c13df5448f8f0b1df4f3868/
Once you have accepted the invitation at the above link, you'll be sent to your dashboard screen on zapier.com. Click the "Make a New Zap" button to set up your first Zap. Each zap consists of a trigger (i.e. a new ticket sale) and at least one action connected to other web apps you use. Here is a step-by-step walkthrough of the creation of a Zap:
Set up the Zap Trigger:
- Choose "Passage" as your trigger app. Then select the Passage Trigger from the available options (i.e. "New Transaction"), and hit the "Save & Continue" button.
- Connect your Passage account: select an existing account from the list, or click the "Connect a New Account Button" and sign into your Passage account. Click "Save & Continue."
- Select the Event for which your Zap will be set up - click on the drop down menu field, and select from the list of your events. Then choose whether or not to also include comp tickets in the second drop down field, and hit the "Continue" button.
- Test your Passage integration using a recent transaction, then Continue on to your Action step(s).
Set up a Zap Action:
- Choose a web app (calendar, spreadsheet, mailing list, etc.) to utilize the data sent from Passage, and follow the instructions to customize the action for your use. In the "Edit Template" section you will be able to choose the specific customer data points from Passage (first name, last name, email, custom fields collected, etc) that you want assigned to that value in the Action app.