Need to keep a certain time-slot private for a private party or corporate booking? Here's how!
- Head into your event editor by selecting the "Edit" button on your event.
- Scroll down to the Dates & Times section, or click "Timeslots" in the sidebar to jump to that section.
- Locate the time slot you want to make private, then click the "edit" link.
- Select the "Private Event Time" checkbox to block public sales (see example below), and save the time slot settings.
- A private URL is now provided for this timeslot. Use this URL to link the private party or group directly to this date & time to purchase their tickets.
Also, you can now control the Public / Private setting of time slots from your Upcoming Events view. In the Actions column you will see a down arrow button next to the "View Guest List" option. Clicking that arrow will open a list of additional options including "Make Private" (or "Make Public" if currently private). Simply click that option to set this time slot up as a private event time.
A private link for the time slot will be provided right away next to the event name in the Upcoming Events view.