To get started using Passage your first step is to create a venue. Sign into your account at http://app.gopassage.com, and select "Admin" from the "Account" drop down menu to reach your dashboard. Click the "Venue" link atop the page, then the "Add Venue" button in the left column to create your first venue. You can create as many venues as you like. When setting up an event you will be asked to select which venue it is belongs to.
The first set of fields are basic info: Venue name, address and location info, phone number and your website to help customers find you. "Capacity" should be set to the number of people you think you can get through your attraction in one night.
- Return policy: By default the return policy is set to "No refunds or returns." You may change this, however, if you want to be more accommodating.
- Cancellation policy: Again you may change the cancellation policy to whatever you think works best for you.
- Upload a logo: This image will be featured when customers come across your venue. You can also set it to be used for events and on tickets by selecting the "Use venue picture on ticket" option under your event advanced settings.
- Upload a sponsor logo: Does your event have a sponsor or sponsors? An image uploaded here will appear on the bottom of a customer's ticket. The best size for a sponsor image on your ticket is 468px width by 200px height.
- Added ticket fee: This is an additional fee to the 7.5% charged by Passage that you will receive from a customers purchase.
- Online and In-person service fees: Choose whether you want to pass the 7.5% service fee to the consumer or incur that cost yourself
- Tax rate: If your location charges tax for online purchases, add that percent here. Note: type 6.0 into the field for a 6% rate.
- Max tickets per purchase: You can set a limit here if you want to handle large groups personally, possibly to build lasting relationships. Setting a limit here can also be effective as a form of fraud protection.
- Extend Day For Events: This setting allows you to keep all of your activity for a business day together, even if you have timeslots that run beyond midnight. For example: if you start a day at 7 PM and remain open until 2 AM, enter "120" (minutes) in this field to extend your business day until 2 AM.
Ticket Scanning: Choose how you want to set up your Passage Manager scanner to allow tickets into your attraction:
- Only scan tickets between times stated on ticket
- Only scan tickets on day of the event
- Scan any tickets that have not been scanned